The service blueprint is a reflection of the customer journey but on the company’s internal side. It highlights individual interactions with the customer and what these mean for the different people and systems of the company.
It’s divided in three sections:
- Above the line of interaction, what the client/customer does.
- Between the line of interaction and the line of visibility: this is the part of the organisation the customer or client is directly in contact with.
- Between the line of visibility and internal interaction: the internal interactions that take place between people of the organisation.
- Behind the line of internal interaction: a list of internal IT systems and support processes that are used.
- Depending on your organisation, it also can be meaningful to add the following:
- Critical Moments